Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

I just want to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day. I am really not doing anything special today. I might go to the store and make some cupcakes with pink frosting.

 

 

My husband left me a love note with some hershey's kisses on it.

We are trying to watch our money so I asked him not to buy me anything this year. My birthday is in 10 days so I told him if he wanted to buy me something to get me an aloe plant. Since we bought this house I have been buying different plants and putting them all over the house. Last spring and summer I had them outside so when fall came we had a hard time putting them all inside. I found a nice spot where the sun comes in. I put 2 of the big plants on top of the entertainment center. They look beautiful. I guess I do have a great thumb. 

 

The library called last night and told me my book was in. Right now I am reading A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. I wasn't going to read it but when I seen it at the library I thought I would give it a try.

I had a great night's sleep last night. I took 2 Tylenol PM's about 8pm and they worked great. My husband work called at about 10pm and I was on the computer so I put in the message that I would answer and they hung up. I tried to call them back but no one answered. My husband said that they won't leave a message on answering machines or computers and they will just go on to the next guy on the list. He seemed pretty angry. I guess I won't be on the computer passed 10 pm.

There are so many great Valentine's graphics that I just want to put all of them on today's entry. I wrote in one ladies journal that we are going to have to join graphics/clipart anonymous. There are a few of us out that can spend hours just looking through all the graphics. I think I am going to put these graphics on a cd and save them because I know I am using up tons of space on my computer.

Well, it is almost 9am and I want to get dressed and have another cup of coffee before I decide what I am going to do. Again, everyone have a

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day

Deb

Anonymous said...

hey all that stuff was preety kool maybe i should start a journal,,,how is sara gonna get to school? i  am goin into chgo. today to see the kids maybe hook up with momo & sandi...talk to ya later Love ya