Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sleep

Here it is after 1 am and I still can't sleep. Ever since having my surgery it has gotten worse. Thank goodness I don't have to get up aearly tomorrow. I am going to sleep late, late, late. I hope.  

This is what I look like right now sitting at my computer except with no coffee in my hand.

Maybe it is my computer that is keeping me up. With all the on line games I play and scoping out all of the graphics my mind just can't shut off. Sometimes I wish I had a button just to put myself to sleep. Every once in awhile I take the Tylenol PM's but I feel so groggy in the morning after taking them.

There is absolutely nothing on TV. I am watching some of the Olympics. I don't really like the winter Olympics much.

I am going to try to get some sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can sleep:)

Deb