Saturday, February 11, 2006

I woke up this morning with a couple of inches of snow. I am really not a winter babe, I love spring and summer more. My daughter put that graphic in so I thought I would put it on journal. My daughter is getting as bad as I am with the graphics. I may have to get more memory soon because my computer is getting slower and slower.

Not going to do too much today. Just finished watching In Her Shoes with my husband. It is a girlie movie, but my husband said he like it.

He is going in the garage to put all the Christmas stuff away. My sister is coming in 13 days and I want to have everything organized.

Well, I guess I better get it in gear. I have a few chores

to do and take back the movies.  Have a wonderful and fun Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend

Deb