Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tomorrow is the big day. My big sister (16 months older) is coming in. We haven't seen each other in almost 2 years. Way too long. I have to get up early tomorrow to make sure everything is in order and all the beds are made. My hubby and I are taking our daughter to school and then heading to the airport. It is about an hour drive to the airport.

After we pick her up we are going out for pizza.

She doesn't get very good pizza in Tennessee. She also wants to go buy some sausage and italian beef. She wants to use some of my food saver bags and freeze the food to take back with her.

My hubby is suffering from some kind of stomach bug. I hope he feels better by tomorrow morning because he has to drive to the airport. My sister said if he is still sick she will rent a car and drive to my house.

We are also celebrating my birthday tomorrow.

I noticed as I get older that birthdays aren't that exciting anymore. The only thing making this birthday great is my sister coming in. I know I will always remember this one.  

I want to wish everyone a great Friday and wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WooHooo enjoy your visit:)

Deb