Friday, February 10, 2006

 

My daughter just got home from her junior high dance     She said her feet really hurt. Her and her friends were dancing up a storm.  

I am so happy my daughter is not like me when I was her age. I was very shy. She is very outgoing and has tons of friends. Before she even walks through the door from school one of her friends are calling.

I didn't do too much today. I drove to the bank, Sam's Club, video store. I watched 2 movies this afternoon. 

 Flightplan was great. Anything with Jodie Foster I will watch and the other movie was

Elizabethtown. It was pretty good. I have one movie left and I was going to watch it with my daughter when she got home from the dance but one of her girl scout friends told me that they are leaving tomorrow at 7:45 instead of 1:30 because the leader could not get the later time. The are doing a course on first aid training. I think it will be wonderful for my daughter.

I might watch the last movie which is In Her Shoes tonight. I wish I can sleep the way I used to. I would fall asleep between 10 and 11 and get up between 6 and 7. I am not getting sleepy until about 1 am. Since my husband started earlier hours and is gone before we get up, I have been getting up on time and making breakfast and my daughter's lunch and driving her to school.

Well, I guess I will go watch the other movie. Have a nice weekend.

   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen flight plan wonderful movie:) have a good weekend

Deb