Saturday, November 12, 2005

What I am doing today

I am not to sure what I want to do today. My daughter's friend spent the night. I told her I wanted her to spend the night because I wanted to look at her funny face to make me laugh. So when she called her mother she told her what I said. That made me laugh. I really do need to laugh the next couple of day until my test. So, if you have any jokes send them my way. LOL

I just hung up some window clings of leaves that my mother in law gave me. I don't really have any Thanksgiving decorations. The other decorations she gave me I am probably going to hang up later. I need to use some hammer and nails to put the Turkey and Pilgrims outside and also to tie 2 or push in the ground the 2 big scare crows she gave us.

I was thinking about taking the girls to the show but since I bought Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and they watched it yesterday I really don't have any extra money to be spending.

I am so happy my husband is off tomorrow and Monday. I think we will try to have some alone time on Monday and talk about some things. He told me yesterday that he is very worried but confident that everything was going to be ok. He is my rock, my strength and all around great guy. (except when we fight)  lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you have the support of a loving Hubby.  I love decorating for the different seasons.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings!~
Susan