Sunday, November 13, 2005

Today was a very lazy day. I got up very early thinking I was going to be productive and get a few things done around the house. I had my coffee at 7 am and watched the news but than decided to go back to bed and watch TV.  My husband got up so I decided to take a shower and get dressed and join him on the front porch with a cup of coffee. Boy, I couldn't believe how windy it was. Most of the Thanksgiving decorations I put up yesterday were all on the ground. I stayed on the porch and finished my cup of coffee and than went inside and turned on the TV.

I had to pick up my daughter from her sleepover at 10 and from that point on we watched a movie and watched TV most of the day. I went from the couch to the loveseat to my bed all day. Sometimes you just need one of those days to do absolutely nothing, and today was that day. 

Tomorrow is another day. Hugs.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somedays you just have to take care
of you.

                                  Sandra

Anonymous said...

I agree with that 100%. :)  I am having one of those kinds of days today.  It is windy, rainy, and chilly here today.

Blessings!~
Susan