Monday, November 28, 2005

Another Quizz

Your Eyes Should Be Brown Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom

What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart



I took another test today. You answer the questions and it tells you what color eyes your really have. It was very interesting. On another note, the doctor called today and I am having surgery on Tuesday Dec. 6th. My mind is going in so many directions. I have so much to do before then. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow to have my prescriptions refilled for 3 months. I also have a doctor appointment on Wednesday at the hospital to do more blood work and check my blood pressure. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be fine so I can have these 2 surgeries and get rid of all the pain.

I need to go to bed now because I have to get up early and do more shopping before my doctor appointment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The big day is here.And now you can feel better finally.
I'm here.

                             Sandra