Monday, November 7, 2005

in pain

It has been a very busy day today. When we got home from shopping my husband started doing his thing outside while I was cleaning and doing on the inside. I made the mistake and lifted 2 5gallon water jugs to put in the laundry room. After I did that I started hurting so I was relaxing on the couch when Walgreens called and she my prescription was ready. I couldn't believe my luck. I thought my doctor was not going to refill my pain medicine. I was waiting for my daughter to get home from school to take her with me to get my medicine and to buy her new gym shoes. My daughter walked in with my neighbors daughter and said she forgot her book at school and could I take her to the library so she could do her homework. I called the school to see if we could get her book but the office said no. So, off to the library we went until 4:45. Since I took her daughter to the library Toni said she would pick up my prescription, she had to take her daughter to dance lessons right by the pharmacy. So, here I sit still in pain and anxiously waiting for her to bring it to me.

While I was at the library I came across this great book called Perfect Balance. It is a breakthrough program for finding the lifelong hormonal health that you deserve. It shows the latest scientifically proven information on hormone replacement therapies. It even mentioned the Bioidentical hormones I want to take. It also mentions how to enjoy sex, sleep well and eliminate fatigue. To look and feel your best. Also to prevent the advance of Alzheimer's and other diseases.  I read a few chapters while we were at the library. It is a very interesting book. I am so happy I came across it. It does not have to be back to the library for 2 weeks so hopefully I will finish it by then.

I think it is time for me to relax and watch Wife Swap. It looks like it is going to be a funny one. Have a good evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to watch Wife Swap, but Hubby doesn't like it, so if he is home, I don't usually get to see it.  I have got to get that cable in the basement fixed so I can watch what I want for a change!

Love and prayers,
Susan
http://journals.aol.com/rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle/

Anonymous said...

I'm back! :)  I did get to see Wife Swap last night, as Hubby got home late from work.  It was awesome.  I feel sorry for the overweight guy, 'cause I don't think his wife gained much from the experience.  I feel because she does not support him in his workouts that he will eventually stop.  It is too bad because it is much better for his health, but the military family, I think came away with some good changes.  That blonde woman made me want to shake some sense into her!!!!!  What a lazy woman!!!!!  I feel for her family.  I hate the way she dominated her husband.  It was a good show, all in all.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings!~
Susan