Sunday, November 20, 2005

I haven't really felt much like typing in my journal lately, but also haven't felt like doing anything. I just can't seem to get motivated and I know I am going to pay for it this week since I have family coming on Wednesday night. Since hubby is off Monday I will probably have him help me. I am going grocery shopping on Monday and than my doctor appointment is a 2 and I know hubby is going with me because I don't know how to get there. Hopefully after I talk to the cardiologist I will be able to call my other doctors to set up my surgeries.

Well, my daughter will be home in about 3 hours and I want to get some of my housework done before we start on her homework.

Have a great Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get motivated to clean house.  Hellllllp!  I spend way too much time on this darn thing!

Blessings!~
Susan