Sunday, November 6, 2005

Can't Sleep

It is going on 11 pm here and I just can't go to sleep. I took 2 Tylenol PM and I am hoping it will kick in very soon. I am worried about Thursday when I have to take the Fleet medicine. I have to start taking it at 10am. My mother in law is coming Thursday morning and I did tell her that I will probably be in the bathroom the whole time she is here. I really hate the feeling of the Fleet because it gives you terrible cramps. Thursday is also the day I can only have clear liquids but I probably won't want anything since I will be in such pain. I wish I could just skip Thursday and go straight to the hospital on Friday. I guess I have to just suck it up and do it. There is no way of getting around it. I guess I will try to lay back down and hopefully my eyes will close.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to hook up the
computer on  Thurs.
In the bathroom.

I'm laughing in a nice way Girlfriend.

You write nicely.

                                                       Sandra

Anonymous said...

I hate not being able to sleep.  I suffer with insomnia from time to time.  Facing that would certainly give it to me.  I am so sorry you had to go through this.  I live with IBS, so I know about stomach cramps and the D word.

Blessings!~
Susan