Friday, November 18, 2005

busy, busy

I woke up early this morning so I could take Sara to school. After I took her to school I went to the bank, got gas, went to Wal-mart, Cub Foods and then to the Hostess store to get 10 loafs of bread.  I feel like I just want to sit in a chair the rest of the day but I have so much other things to do. I am going to make tacos, hamburger helper and some hamburgers so I don't have to cook all weekend.

My daughter has a birthday party/sleepover at a hotel tomorrow. I think I might just go rent some movies and have a quiet evening to myself.

Well, I guess I will go and make the beds and do some other things.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a Great day
to your self.

Anonymous said...

A woman's work is never done, eh?  ;-)  Almost time for me to start supper. Sheesh.

Blessings!~
Susan
http://journals.aol.com/rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle/