Saturday, March 11, 2006

I added an entry earlier but I lost it. I was just reading Martha's journal from Just Visiting and she asked us to post a picture of where we do our journaling, so here is my comfy spot. At first I loved my big executive chair but sometimes I wish I just had one of those chair that holds you back straight up.

It has been a beautiful day today.

It is in the 60's. Some sun and a few clouds but all in all it has been just great. I have every single door and window open. It is a little bit windy though.

My daughter has been gone all day. She went to the park twice with her girlfriends and now she is playing at one of her friends houses.

I took out leftover chili and spaghetti and meatballs from the deep freezer. I know my hubby won't mind that since he is still working and I know he will have a big appetite when he gets home.

I am off to read my book.

Have a good evening everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blogging spot! I saw Martha's over at her journal. So nice and clean and organized. Mine's a mess; but its also my  work area so it accumulates lots of things I need for work.

What book are you reading?

I bet your daughter's enjoying the nice weather and the time with friends :)

betty

Anonymous said...

And a very nice comfy spot it is! Thanks for joining in! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi!  Got your J link from Martha.  You had the nice weather we had today, windows open too,  let the house breath I say!!