Saturday, January 7, 2006

Taking down Christmas decorations

This is going to be a short entry because I have so much to do today. I already washed my winter coat and my daughters. They were really dirty. I am slowing going to start taking down the Christmas decorations. I have been taking down the lights but just put them on the dining room table. My husbands only days off are Sunday and Monday so hopefully he will take down the outside decorations and also the tree. I am going to ask him to do the floors also because things are starting to grow on them. LOL

On another note I went to court yesterday and I filed a motion. I had to pay $23.00 just for that. I go to see the judge on Wednesday at 1 pm. I am praying that everything goes well.

Everyone have a great weekend. I may post another entry later on tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy don't over due it. Have a great Saturday

Deb