Saturday, December 31, 2005

Well 2006 is almost here. Hubby is working until 8pm and his sister is having a party but I don't think we are going. We have so much to do in the next couple of days since we are celebrating Christmas with hubby's family tomorrow and also my nephew's 13th birthday and we are not getting home until Monday night. My husband wants to sleep over and since he knows how I am about my sleep he said I could book a hotel room and stay there Sunday night. What a guy. The hotel has a pool so maybe we could get in a Monday morning swim before we check out. I love to swim. I love the water, being a Pisces.

I am going to try very hard to lose the weight this year. I am still thinking about getting the gastric bypass surgery. I will try on my own for 3 months and then when our new insurance kicks in I will see where I am at with the weight loss and maybe talk to a doctor about the surgery. I have heard so many success stories with the surgery from the ladies in aol weight loss chat room. I love all of the ladies from that room.

I want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year:)

Deb