Monday, December 5, 2005

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I am having my surgeries. The hospital called and rescheduled my surgery for 9:30 instead of 10:30. We have to leave the house at 6:30. My daughter had to spend the night at her friends house because she didn't want to be in the house by herself that long until she went to school. I really wish she would have slept at home because I am missing her already.

It is about 9:40 and I know I will have a hard time sleeping. My mother in law and sister in law are sleeping over so they can go to the hospital with us tomorrow. I am happy they are here because it takes away from me thinking too much about the surgery.

I am starting to feel tired so I think I will try to get some sleep.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To My Dearest Detje,
I am thinking of you alot,
and your definatley not alone.
Although it may feel like it
about now.
I will be anxiously waiting to hear the good
news, that you are safe, and well.
It's been a long journey for you, but your
here and pulled it of greatly.
I'm proud of you.
I will be seeing you soon if you are up to it.

                                       All My Love,
                                         Sandra