Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Time Is Flying By

                           014.gif

My daughter just came up to me with a piece of paper and asked me to write down what I want for Christmas. I know my hubby asked her to do this so they can remember. I wrote down about 7 things. I don't want all of them but just giving them suggestions.  I really want a scanner for my computer. I want to put all of my old pictures on cd's. I also put a digital camera since mine seems to have bit the dust.

                                   XMAS1.gif

I only have to get a few more things for my daughter and hubby. My hubby won't give me any ideas on what he wants.

b_procrastinating_OD.gif I went and got him some music cd's and dvd's. I asked him about 10 times tell me what you want and he always says I will tell you tomorrow. Men! He is the biggest procrastinator.

                                          BAL11A.gif

My sister sent me the most beautiful card. When I found out I was denied the surgery I received her card 2 days later. The front of it says: What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson-            I love her so much. I wish we lived in the same state.

                                            christmas-lights32.gif

We have been having some very mild weather here. It was 54 degrees out today. We did have some rain but that was ok because it melted all the snow away.  50a.gifThe only time I like snow is on Christmas morning.

I think I am going to finish my shopping either tomorrow or Thursday. DsDesignsHolidayshopping.gifThanks D's Designs for the beautiful graphic. I want to be finished by the end of the week. I have been slowly mailing out my cards this year. Every year I always mail my Christmas cards the day after Thanksgiving. I don't know what my problem is this year.

                                   2-1.gif

I took so many pictures of the outside of the house but I haven't had them developed yet. I have 8 more pictures to take before I take it in. I wanted to put them in the journal but I probably won't get them developed until after Christmas. It must be my age because I am doing everything so much slower this year.

005__imvtemp_show_att111111111.gif   013mx.gif            DsDesignsandtoallagoodnight.gif

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have such great tags:) have a good week its so cold here brrr

Deb

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I seem to be doing everything slower each year too.  It must be the getting older thing.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you're almost done with shopping - so far I've gotten two presents purchased, I still have to shop for the girls, hubby and a ton of family members.  Its great you and your sister are so close, my sister and I are the same and I also wish she lived closer.  Take care - Leene

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you get what you want for Christmas.  You are so organized almost having your shopping done...Im the one still running around on xmas eve and every year I say Im not going to wait till the last minute.  I cant wait to see your pictures though your decorations sound so nice.  Im glad your sisters card made  you feel better, she is right you know its what inside that counts.  Have a great nite. Hugs-Tabatha

Anonymous said...

Nah it's not your age Christmas is coming way too fast this year :) love vicky

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to catch up and to wish you and your family happy holidays!
Hugs, Martha :-)